Search This Blog

Monday, January 17, 2011

Nearing the end of my paper

So, coming to the end of my final project paper tonight. I have done so much work on this darn thing over the last few days. I feel like it's all I've worked on when I've been home, and my son is screaming at me for attention. Wow. He's loud! I have increased the amount of information in the paper from 3 1/2 pages to a full 5 now! I still have one page to go, at least, and a little more editing to do as well. Still using the paramedic method on this sucker, cause we all know he needs it. Te he he. I am not, I repeat, NOT a writer. I think it is quite possibly one of my least favorite things to do. Good news is that I can do it when I need to, but I have a feeling it will be more often than I'd prefer. Hmm.. Ok. That is all for now. Talk at you next week.

No comments:

Post a Comment