Search This Blog

Friday, January 7, 2011

Moving Time

So, like always, I have been extremely busy the past two weeks. This time, it was due to our moving to Corvallis. We moved 45 minutes away from where I work! It is good though because I get my Mommy Time on the drive to and from work. The only thing that sucks is the gas money. Oh well. It is strange though because it feels like I have more time. I get to play with my son, spend time with my other half, and hang out with our roommate all around work. I actually enjoy my days off now too! Take yesterday for instance. I woke up and played with my son, worked out on the Wii Fit, read a book (the whole thing!), did half my classwork for this week, challenged my other half to Mario Bros, and went shopping with our roommate at Michael's crafts. I never have enough time to do two of those things, let alone all of them in one day! This move was very good for my family. Even James, my son, is much, much happier. He can play freely in the livingroom without being told not to touch everything at his level. I am glad we decided to move.

No comments:

Post a Comment