Search This Blog

Thursday, November 18, 2010

Busy days

Hello Everyone! My name is Tara Price. I am 23 years old, living in Salem, Oregon. I have been with my other half for over 4 years, and we have a beautiful 8 month old boy together. We live with my mother, stepfather, and stepbrother. Oh, and our chihuahua, Charlee (she's 6 years old). My other half stays home with our son while I am at work. I work full time as a jewelry sales associate. I love my job, but I love my son much more. :) My son is amazing to me. He was born March 9, 2010. He was 10 lb, 15 oz at birth. He was delivered by C-Section, and when he came out, he peed on the doctor, then was weighed in. He has been holding his head up since day 3, teething since he was 5 weeks old, and took his first step just a few days ago. He never stops! :) My other half and I met on MySpace, of all places. lol. I saw a picture of his son, and contacted him telling how cute he was. We met about a week later, and have been together since. We have definately been through our share of trials together, but manage to keep it all together and keep on keeping on. If you couldn't tell by now, I tend to be a pretty positive, upbeat person. OH! Also, I have post-pardum depression. I saw this because I do not want any woman out there that has a baby and suffers from this disease to be embarrassed, or feel bad about it. It is something that is perfectly normal, and is treatable! I actually had a customer of mine go in and be diagnosed with this as well just from talking to her while at work, and it saved her sanity (and probably her marriage). I just wanted to make sure everyone knew this. I feel it is very, very important. :) Okay, enough for now... my little guy is flopping around on the floor growling at me (yes, growling. lol). I think he wants to play, so Mommy is going to go for now. See you all again soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment