Search This Blog

Monday, December 13, 2010

Craziness!!!!!

Oh my goodness. It is insanely busy at work right now! I, as I've said a million times, work in a jewelry retail store. We had a big event this weekend, and (of course) someone called in sick, so we were running one person short. I do think that even if that person would have been there, we still would have been in craziness. There were so many customers that I worked almost twice as many hours as I was scheduled over the weekend. I am excited that I am working in a new store (new to me), and that it is a busy store, but I feel like I'm falling behind in school and time with my son due to it. I know that part of this is that I am taking on the Assistant Manager position for the store after the holidays, but doing the work now, so that is keeping me super busy. Also, I have years of experience with this company, where most of the other people in my store have been there a year or less, so I am always correcting things that have been done incorrectly. I just feel like I need a breather. Note to self though: Take winter term off of school next year during this crazy season at work.

1 comment:

  1. I bet this is a crazy time of the year in any store. congrats on the new position to that sounds like its going to be alot of work

    ReplyDelete